Tax. Now there’s a minefield for you.
But you have no need to worry. We can convert that minefield into a field of calm and rest.
As experienced tax advisers, we work closely with you to ensure you pay as little tax as possible, and always on the right side of the law. We’ll also help you when you’re facing any business decisions, so that you can plan things in a way that actually benefits you and your business.
We can help you with:
- Corporation tax services – Under the self assessment regulations, you as the business owner hold the legal responsibility for properly calculating your corporation tax liability. We understand exactly what that means, and we will help you with the calculations, tax returns, payments, and protecting your bottom line. And we’ll do it all without additional burden on you.
- Personal Tax (including sole-traders and partnerships) – Income tax, capital gains, inheritance tax: it may all sound like another language to you, but we speak it fluently. We’ll be your personal translators, and help smooth your business journey.
- Self Assessment – No headaches, no complications: we’ll fill out the forms, give you advice, help you plan, and calculate exactly when you should make payments (and how much).
- Personal tax planning – More and more emphasis is being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities. Our specialist tax team can provide you with year-round advice on all aspects of personal taxation.
- Estate planning – No one likes to think about dying. But to make things easy on your family and your business, you’ll want to make all the necessary provisions now – then you can get on with living, and enjoying it! The earlier you address it, the fuller advantage you can take of the options – so don’t hesitate to discuss this with us now. Our estate planning is discreet, uncomplicated, and knowledgeable.
- Inheritance tax planning – Inheritance tax can cost those you care about thousands in the event of your death – but it’s possible to make provision so that you avoid overpaying. You may also be able to avoid paying any at all. We’ll help you address this critical issue in a simple and clear manner.
- Trusts – We also have access to expertise in dealing with trusts, so that you can easily and tax-efficiently set aside assets for future beneficiaries, outside the inheritance tax net. We can help you through the whole process.
- VAT – Should you be VAT registered? If you are, how do you complete the returns and use the proper schemes? Again, not to worry. This is a complex area, but we know it well.
- HMRC Investigations – Being the subject of a tax investigation by the HMRC can be a stressful and worrying experience. And, unfortunately, tax investigations have become more frequent than ever. Our experience helps you navigate the investigation with a minimum of trepidation.
- Tax protection – Because the risk of tax investigations is high, taking out an annual insurance policy to protect you and your business could save you thousands of pounds and prevent a massive amount of fear and difficulty. We can help protect you so that a tax investigation doesn’t disrupt your business in any way.
Want to talk to us about tax?
If you need any help with taxation or related issues, call us on 0141 248 7015.
As a little taster of how we can help you, click here to use our free business record checker.
To ask us a question online click here.